Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Alrite...this is really a long ago story to update about...N yes...i knw dat i haven't updated my blog since way longer than long ago...

3rd MMU(Malacca) Intervarsity Taekwondo Championship 2007
Basically, I am d only female fighter from MMU(Cyberjaya), it is pathetic...seriously...But at d same time, i feel very proud and honoured...=P

We had 10 representatives from MMU(Cyberjaya), won 6 medals, in which there were no gold medals. It was really a good exposure and fresh start for the members n me myself.

Thanks to the drivers...Kenneth, William and Amirul for driving us all along d journey...

Thanks to the supporters...Rommel, Pang and Rahimi for being there for all of us...
Thanks to the team coaches...Kenneth and Willian for shouting all d way wen were in d ring...

Thanks to all fighters...Yee Sheng, Mervyn, Amirul, Hezren, Zu, Ripin, Deo, Ray, Ali for fighting for the club...
And.... special thanks to my best pal...Mun Ee for being there for me...
Luv ya guys...
20th Birthday

Basically, half of my birthday was 'consumed' by assignments...

However, .............(dis is goin to b a long list)
Thanks Kok Boon, Kevin, John for singing me the 1st birthday song for my 20th birthday....



Thanks Kenneth, Rommel, Jason for bringing me to Secret Recipe before i head bak home...







Thanks Dad, Mum..for giving birth to me..i promise i will b a good girl...
Thanks to my bros...Alfred and Eddy...for singing d 2nd birthday song for me...

Thanks Ying, Wai Heong, Chee Kim, Yong Fai and Kar Chun for celebrating with me late night once i got bak...
Thanks T6 members...Luv ya guys...I m stil storing d msgs u guys sent to me in my inbox...
Thanks Enchanted Night 2007...for celebrating it for me although it is alr belated..(and thanks for waiting for me til 12 midnight)
Fine, finish with all the thanks...It is time to go again....Finals coming...In progress of fighting for a mission possible!!!!

No comments: