Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Trip Aftermath!!!

After the trip, i really thought that i can work full swing for the upcoming tasks in the research team. Too bad, i was too careless and stupid to plunge into the drain in Pangkor...

We reached Cyberjaya on the Sunday, thought dat i can hv a good rest...However, it was after i had my nice and comfy bath...that i found my left leg swelling like a pig's leg....

Sent a msg to one of my fren telling him about the condition. He advised me to take the medicine given by the Pangkor Polyclinic and see how is it the next day...I did so...and no use...

Monday Night...i paid another visit to Serdang Hospital again!!! Ended up with my leg wrapped up...
Its the 3rd visit to Serdang Hospital....and it was also WAITING and WAITING and endless WAITING......

No comments: