Tuesday, November 28, 2006

With time flying at the speed of light, my 2nd semester in MMU Cyberjaya had reached its half. This semester is a short semester, where we have to stuff so many things into our complicated brain in just 8 weeks. And now, here am I in the 4th week.
This week is the busiest week for this semester. I wonder how come I am still updating my blog here. Let's have a look at my schedule for this week...
Mon: Electronics Lab(this is the most stressful lab of all labs)
Tues: Taekwondo training and study
Wed: Digital Logic Lab(still quite stressful) and Digital Logic midterm test
Thurs: Taekwondo training and assignments
Fri: See academic advisor, study for Electronics midterm test and assignments
Sat: Poomsae training, study and assignments again...
God bless me...please....let me do well in my digital logic midterm test and please....give me the strength and guidance to go through such ordeal....
However, I am actually looking forward to this weekend because my relative came back from Australia for holidays and will be having fun with her again. Yay.....

No comments: