Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Say bye to last semester and welcome this new semester with open arms!!!!
Saying bye here does not mean forgetting about everything in the past semester. Having a review on my results, i think i did not put in enough effort, of course, the environment in my place here was not that condusive with my blue bed waiting for me.
Since this is the second semester I am here in Multimedia University, Cyberjaya, things that turned out to be awful last semester became something normal and natural to me now. Kind of got use to it, which is good news to me. At least, i manage to keep my eyes wide open during classes, no doubt my mind still likes to fly around somewhere sometimes...
And i can see that it is still up to my own determination. So, strive for your best always, pals...

No comments: