Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Deepavali, guys...

With my stomach filled with curry and pizzas, I am now sitting in front of my laptop, updating my blog, reading other people's blogs, and also chatting with my friends(which is a must for me.hehe...).

When I was browsing my MSN messenger contacts list just now, i found a contact that was 'hibernating' for a long long time in my contacts list, and i had never chat with the person on the other end of that contact.Later, i got a glimpse of a link, which is a blog written by him/her.

Of course, my curiosity just gave me the boost to read the blog.Happy and contented I was after reading the blog.So, this blog was written by a girl, which is a law student in my university(but different campus).Reading through most of her posts, I was really fascinated by her words and sentences.Not only that, her general knowledge is far more wider than teenagers nowadays.(Gal, I salute you.)

Besides, now I can really see the big contrast between a nerdy engineer and a talkative lawyer.(Haha...guys out there, don't feel offended, just the typical description for engineers and lawyers.)

Next, I sent my after thoughts to her through MSN messenger. From there and then, we started chatting and we reintroduced ourselves. I am very grateful for that blog of hers gave me the courage to chat with her. Thanks a lot.

By the way, this is her blog:
www.speakingfinger.blogspot.com
Go check it out!!!

2 comments:

nyrac said...

hya.. just to let you know i've been here.

jingles said...

Your words inspired me to keep my spirit on

you will never know how greatful i am for your possitive comments. and of course, i welcome your sincere criticism ;D

i still have a WHOLE lot of spaces for improvement.seriously*sobsob*

you cannot imagine how happy i am.
for someone like you, who are willing to take the trouble to read my pieces of humble work.

thanks!