Friday, April 20, 2007

After all the whoo-ha during the Cyberpreneurship project, I am left wif 3 events.(seriuously is 2 only coz i hv a very gd assistant for 2nd Rawang Taekwondo Championship 2007. Luv ya, Shu Yee!!!:P)
The next exctitement in campus will be the prom night "Enchanted Night 2007" in Palace of Golden Horses. I just can't wait the night to come, i would really wanna testify wether our effort in organizing this prom night is paid off o not.
Talking about my own prom dress, a big thank you to my dearest mummy...The initial plan was 2 go shop for it with my frens, however, my mum insist in getting my dress tailor-made. I'l upload the pics once i get myself fully dress for the night. Hehe...Kisses and hugs...Mummy...
The last one will be the 10th Anniversary Celabration of Chinese Language Society of Multimedia University. Man...i really feel that i am not suitable for the post of secreatary. We held our 1st working committee meeting last night, there were loads of mistake in the slide presentation. I am really lousy in it...n thanks 2 my PC too who acted up last minute wen i was finalising the presentation, causing me 2 go 'kacau' my frens late night.
Indeed, it is tiring in organizing events. Tinking of the positive side of it, i learnt a lot in return. Everyone told me
that hardship during organizing is part of d process, and I am trying to appreciate all the hardship i encountered, it makes me a better person.


On the other hand, i tink i hv hurt a lot of ppl around me during the process. Of course, i am also staring to neglect the most important part in my life, my friends...I am really sorry. Other than sorry, i jz dunno wat 2 say 2 u guys...

2 comments:

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

Oh my goodness, tailor-made prom dress?? Apa la, jealous sial... My mom own a tailor shop, i nvr even get a tailor-made skirt! =.="
Lolz, nice dress anyway..