Thursday, April 12, 2007

At last...i can take a deep breath and really rest
Just finish all my midterm papers on wed night, however, d story never ends here. Upcoming events still occupy my memory space and RAM...my processor needs to be upgraded again. I am just so desperate for holidays, away from all organizing stuffs and books...
Let me list down d events that i crave for it to end:
1) Cyberpreneurship Business Project
2) Enchanted Night 2007
3) 2nd Rawang Taekwondo Championship 2007
4) MMU Cyberjaya Chinese Language Society 10th Anniversary
It is all about proposals, formal letters, sponsorship..Facing my PC for long hours but not surfing the net is just not the norm of my life. And grabbing the chance to update my blog using my fren's PC is wat i am doin now...Dat's y....
I AM SO-NOT-ME!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, nice to see a passionate person in student associations.. My name is Prashan, Yellow Army Zone 2 Commander, which is a DIGI project.. I'd like to help u take ur societies to a different level.. if ur interested to get paid to do events.. bring cheer to ppl and give out goodies at MMU events, sms me with the info YA-Name to 016-637 7771. Oops.. only still applicable if ur still studying in MMU Cyber.. if not, pass this message to a friend who is still studying there.. who would be interested. Better on, pass it to a few ppl! we will be recruiting in MMU Cyber soon and only cool and happening ppl get to be in the army.. and get paid doing what they like to do.. how does that sound? cheers... Prashan.. dont worry.. im not a stalker or anything.. haha google "prashan chitty" and see for urself.. take care.