Friday, September 22, 2006

Da casualty in d Engineering Maths Test 2 Crisis was devastating. It was yday afternoon. I was walkin up d stairs of The Faculty of Engineering Building with heavy footsteps, doubtful 2 check my results for i know that i'l cry if i fail this test.

I was lucky enuf dat i din fail. Lookin at d bright me, it was sad too 2 c sum of my frens who din get 2 pass. N this bring my mind bak 2 d day we took d test. Da whole bunch of us decided 2 sit at d last row of d exam hall, i was cool with it not until i found dat my fren's were cheatin in d exam. I dun mean 2 point fingers towards any1 out there.I admit that i did supply answers 2 them, which i felt dat it was reli so stupid of me.

Thn lookin at d results, i found dat those who din reli study got better results than those who put in dozens n dozens of effort.Y must it be so unfair?Mayb folks out there will say dat it's up 2 d studyin style of individuals, wether they study hard o smart. But i knw dat sum of those who got gd results take things 4 granted, n i reli hope dat they wil look bak n tink bout it. Is it ur true result? Not 2 say dat u r sorry 4 others, r u sorry 4 urself? What r d consequences of doin so?

Remember, there r certain things dat u hv 2 pay n sacrifice in order 2 hit d target. It's not mere luck. Ur lucky star won't b shining bright 4 long if u stay on with dis attitude.

2 comments:

Mel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mel said...

:P