Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Da moment of 'excitement' arrives, increasing the produciton rate of hormones namely 'nervous' n 'panic'. Why do we hv 2 face examinations? Dis make me tink d purpose of studyin so hard. For education? For results?

Finals are around d corner already, however, d atmosphere is way too different from malacca.I can sense d urgency of it. Ironically, my muscles are not movin, not willing 2 reach 4 my notes. I feel damn guilty for this.

"Come on, irene!", d phrase keep on comin, too bad ruined by d devil inside me."Nvm Irene!u stil hv plenty of time!", dis was wat it says.

Studyin in Malacca n Cyberjaya is reli different. The intensity is at a different level. Of coz, the stability of mood is oso at a different level. Thinkin logically, it's stil up 2 myself, all i can do is 2 force myself 2 study n revise. I know dis sounds like torturing myself, doin d things dat i dun like. I jz hv 2 find fun out of studyin n revisin.

Folks, hv any remedies 4 laziness?

No comments: