Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Stupidity and emotions took over me last night. The magma in my mind boiling at more than 100C. The cells of ignorance just halted their production minutes ago. What is wrong with me? Can’t I just ignore and let it be?

In fact, it was not so good since the night before. I was glued to the television for it was live telecast of the women’s single finals of Badminton World Championship which was held in Madrid. At that same moment, there came a guest. As normal, my parents chit chatted with them, however, all of a sudden I heard shouts and foul language. Next, a big bang which sounds like the sound of the main gate. Then, a lorry drove away in a very rough manner. I was quite blur at that moment, after that I off the television and slipped back into my younger brother’s room, trying to ignore anything that happened.

Being happy that everything was over by the next day, I decided to have a long nap, just to pamper myself and boost myself up to study. Things did not end with my peaceful nap. Two cars collided at the junction of my house due to the recklessness of a youngster. I was quite annoyed. (Imagine half way through your peaceful little nap, someone scared you up.)

That night itself the tragedy happened again (which can be considered as the after-effect of the two incidents above). I started the ‘engine’ again. I was overwhelmed by those harsh words till I did not even think of the consequences before igniting the ‘engine’. I regretted so much. I was in tears. I hate myself for being as reckless as the driver. With guilt n dread, I tried to fix the ‘engine’ back into pieces as a way of saying “Sorry…” It did not work out though. I could not imagine how it would be without my ‘master’ with me.

I really love this ‘engine’. I really do. He does not know how to express himself well, I can understand. I did not mean to hurt him for the second time. It was just an act of stupidity. Sorry…

No comments: